Healthy Reading Book Club
Now featuring “Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life … and Maybe the World” by Admiral William H. McRaven.
McRaven’s popular book is an expansion of his 2014 commencement speech at The University of Texas at Austin. McRaven shares lessons learned during his time as a Navy SEAL trainee, starting with the simple task of making your bed.
With more than 10 million online views, his message is inspiring people around the world!
How the book club works:
- Get the book: “Make Your Bed” is available for purchase anywhere books are sold.
- Sign up for book club emails: Weekly emails will help guide you through the book.
- Read the book:
- Connect with your peers: Comment on weekly posts right here at bookclub.nghcommunities.com
Comment Posting Guidelines N Good Health’s digital posting guidelines are in alignment with Norton Healthcare’s employee social media policy (#6607.1) and apply to any comments made to N Good Health discussion boards or forums.
- You are accountable for your actions and what you write and post.
- Use common sense and good judgment – think before you click.
- Be accurate, honest, and genuine and take responsibility for your mistakes.
- Respect others in your posts and discussions.
- You must not make posts or comments that may be considered defamatory, obscene, libelous, threatening, harassing, or discriminatory, that infringe copyright or are otherwise unlawful.
- If you disagree with other people’s opinions keep it appropriate and polite.