Welcome to N Good Health’s Healthy Reading Book Club
Now featuring “Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life … and Maybe the World” by Admiral William H. McRaven
McRaven’s popular book is an expansion of his 2014 commencement speech at The University of Texas at Austin. McRaven shares lessons learned during his time as a Navy SEAL trainee, starting with the simple task of making your bed.
With more than 10 million online views, his message is inspiring people around the world!
How the book club works
- Get the book: “Make Your Bed” is available for purchase anywhere books are sold.
- Sign up for book club emails: Weekly emails will help guide you through the book.
- Read the book:
- Jan. 28 to Feb. 3: Watch the commencement speech online.
- Feb. 4 to 10: Preface to chapter 3
- Feb. 11 to 17: Chapters 4 to 6
- Feb. 18 to 24: Chapter 7
- Connect with your peers: Comment on weekly posts right here at BookClub.NGHCommunities.com.